HOW TO GET HERE
Sandro Pertini Airport - Turin CaselleOnce you have arrived at the airport you can catch a shuttle bus to Porta Nuova Station.
In order to get to Alessandria you have to choose a train to Alessandria, Livorno, Bologna, Genova, Reggio Calabria, or Cosenza.
Alessandria is 88 km from Turin, more or less an hour's journey.
You can find information by consulting the timetable on the notice boards at the station or by visiting the site of the train company
Aeroporto Internazionale di Torino Caselle
tel ++39 011 567.63.61 (orario: 6 24)
Lost luggage ++39 011 567.62.00
Ferrovie dello Stato S.P.A
Airport of Milan - MalpensaIf you land at Milan Malpensa, you have to reach (by shuttle bus) Milano Centrale Station and catch a through train to Alessandria.
Alessandria is more or less 85 km from Milan. You can visit the site of the train company or consult the timetable on the notice boards at the station. Otherwise, you can take the 0GENOVA-MALPENSA bus shuttle operated by the Volpi company(stops: Malpensa terminal 1, Malpensa terminal 2, Casale sud, Alessandria, Genova)
Note: the bus stop is in front of the Hotel San Michele, just outside Alessandria. You can ask the hotel staff to call a taxi for you.
Aeroporto di Milano Malpensa
tel ++39 02 74.85.22.00
Genoa AirportIf you land in Genoa, you have to reach Genova Porta Principe Station and catch a train to Alessandria or Torino P. Nuova and get off at Alessandria.
Genoa is more or less 72 Km from Alessandria.
Aeroporto di Genova
tel ++39 010 601.51
By CarYou can choose among three highways:
- A21 connecting Turin, Asti, Alessandria, Piacenza, Brescia;
- A26 connecting Genova Voltri, Alessandria, Casale Monferrato, Vercelli, Gravellona Toce;
- A7 connecting Milan, Alessandria, Genoa.
- from Genoa take the A26 in the direction of Alessandria, exit Alessandria Sud;
- from Genoa you can also take the A7 in the direction of Milan, then take the turn-off to A21 towards Turin, exits Alessandria Est and Alessandria Ovest, or exit at Tortona and then take the S.S.(national road) 10 towards Alessandria;
- from Aosta go in the direction of Santhià, change to the A26 towards Alessandria, exits Alessandria Sud or Alessandria Ovest;
- from Turin take the A21 towards Piacenza, exit Alessandria Ovest;
- from Piacenza take the A21 towards Turin, exits Alessandria Est or Alessandria Ovest;
- from Milan take the A7 towards Genoa, then take the turn-off to A21 in Tortona, towards Turin, exits Alessandria Est or Alessandria Ovest